Faith, hope, love
How do you want to live your life? Good or bad? If bad do not follow the rules below:
Commandment of love
You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind and you shall love your neighbor as yourself.
(cf Mt 22:37.39)
The Ten Commandments
(cf: Ex 20:2-17, Deut 5:6-21, Mt 19:16-21)
“I am the Lord your God:”
1. “You shall not have strange gods before me”
2. “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. “Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.”
4. “Honor your father and your mother.”
5. “You shall not kill.”
6. “You shall not commit adultery”
7. “You shall not steal”
8. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.”
9. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.”
10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.”
Breaking the relationship with God in sin takes us away from true happiness in life, love, joy and prosperity. Each of us sins obstacles here, 7 deadly sins:
You can defeat them by giving all your sins to Lord Jesus Christ who is waiting to take them from you in the confessional.